Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Song in My Head

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head and think about it all day long?  Today I've had a certain song that has played multiple times in my mind.  Thankfully, it is a beautiful song that I really like.  Sometimes we can get stuck on silly songs that we hear on the radio or in a store shopping.  

I wanted to share this song with you.  The phrase that sticks out the most with me is "Would you dare to believe there is still a reason to sing.  The way you've been feeling is just the dark before the morning!"  Have you ever felt like there just wasn't a reason to sing anymore or even go on?  Life has many ups and downs.  Sometimes the road gets so hard to travel that we find ourselves stuck in the dark and we forget to keep walking toward the light and allow God to help us through the journey.  Listen to this song and remember there is still a reason to sing and wherever you are... it's just the dark before the morning.  Daylight always comes.  

"...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."  Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment