Monday, January 3, 2011

It's in the Little Things

What was the favorite thing you did during the Christmas holiday?  My favorite memory that I will take away from Christmas 2010 is two-fold.  I love taking a break from the busy season and enjoying our Christmas Eve communion at our Church.  It's a short service where we are reminded about why the little baby came and how He changed our lives forever.  The second memory I will always hold dear is family game times!  We love board games and we take time during the Christmas holiday to play often.  It's simple but yet so meaningful!  The laughter, fun and time together cannot be beat!  I will treasure these memories always!  Remember, the big events are great, but for most of us the little things provide the most treasured memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment