Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 Vintage Calendar

Using an 8 x 8 stack of vintage patterned cardstock and parchment cardstock
I made this calendar for the upcoming year as a gift for family. 


It is my prayer that each of you will have a blessed New Year!  No matter our circumstances, we can see God's blessings in our lives and others who have it so much worse than we do. 
Thank God for the blessings coming in 2011!








I saw the idea to pleat paper for the bottom of the apron
from a Papercrafts magazine.  Such a darling look!




The Country Life Cricut cartridge has a clothesline
in it, but since I don't have that cartridge, I made my own
using clothes from the paper dolls cartridges.




Winter Frolic cartridge used along with
lot's of stickles


I apologize for the shabby pictures, but I was
snapping them right before shipping this to family.





The Bind-it-All was used to compile this calendar.
I used a simple calendar and publishing program to
print the size needed for calendar. 

Scor-tape was used to adhere pages together and
various Cricut cartridges & embellishments were used.
I held each page up like the calendar was hanging since it was bulky and 
punched a hole at the top using the last page as a template.

Such a fun project and much easier with the 8 x 8 cardstock stack.
Try one...you'll love it!










1 comment:

  1. I love the calendar, especially the apron. So creative...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete