Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Cards

Christmas is my favorite time of the year because of celebrating the birth of Christ.
I love sending Christmas cards and since I began making cards about a year ago 
I wanted to make my own Christmas cards this year.
  


Since I send around 90-100, I wanted to use basic white cardstock and 
another color that I could buy easily in bulk. 

There is detail on Jesus and manger and
the reds do match, but the camera didn't pick it  up.



It is a simple card with the focus on baby Jesus.
Card Recipe
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Snowflake folder
White Medallion:  Cricut Storybook 3"
Red Inner Medalltion:  Cricut Storybook 2 1/2"
Manger:  Winter Frolic 2"
Baby Jesus & Star:  Winter Frolic 1 3/4"
Ribbon:  Adhered to red cardstock to show better
Acrylic Jewel added to Star 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment