Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dream a Little Dream

"There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say
yes I've got dreams, of course I do.

Then they put the box away and bring it out every once in a while to look in it
and yep, they're still in there."  Erma Bombeck

You may have already read this quote on my blog.  I keep it close to remind me of how quickly our exciting dreams can become part of clutter on the shelf in our lives.  Time moves so quickly and often we allow our dreams to slip away from us not meaning too.  Let me encourage you to think about your dreams and ask yourself what steps you are taking to make sure those dreams are accomplished?  We only live once and we should take every opportunity to live our life to the fullest!  So, take those dreams out of the box, dust them off and find a sunny spot where they can grow & thrive in the New Year!    

1 comment: