Saturday, February 5, 2011

CPS - Card Sketch #203 Challenge

Card Positioning Systems Sketch this Week


I have really enjoyed beginning a project with a sketch.
If you've never tried it, then you definitely should!

It's so easy to begin creating immediately with a sketch
because the thinking has already been done and
you can jump to the fun creative part with the materials!

We all love to play with our stash of supplies!!!
I always say, "I just love to play with paper and glue!"


Amid the February weather I just needed a little bright sunshine
so I went with bright happy Spring colors!

My Cricut Expression had to be sent to Provo Craft 
with a bad LCD screen, so no Cricut cuts today!


Card Size:  5 1/4" x 8"
Patterned Glitter Card Stock:  Die Cuts with a View
Extras:  Prima flowers, large ric-rac and buttons

"A merry heart does good like a medicine: 
but a broken spirit dries the bones."  Proverbs 17:22


You can visit Card Positioning Systems' blog at:

http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment