Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bookmark #2

We are continuing looking at different types of bookmarks to make as gifts!  
Today's would be perfect for Valentines Day!

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted, I've had sick family. 
Sweetheart Bookmak


I love to read and give books as gifts.  This bookmark was easy
to put together and I tried to use some darker colors so 
it could be used for men also.

Size:  2 1/8" x 8 1/4"
Cricut Cartridges:  Lyrical Letters & Storybook
Sentiment & Image Size:  1 3/4"


Card Stock:  Bazzill & Die Cuts with a View
Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Extras:  Brown chalking was done over images & patterned paper

I love using chalk instead of ink, because it gives such a soft look 
and blends the items together well.

Make sure you tell your Sweeheart 
(whether it's your spouse, child or grandmother) you love them!

"Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."  
John 15:13


1 comment:

  1. I love that scripture! Christ love is such a good example to follow. Great idea on the bookmark for hubby's. My hubby reads all the time. Another great job! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete