Monday, October 4, 2010

Memo Holders

More Small Gift Ideas:



I saw this idea to make memo holders quite a while ago.  I believe I found it on http://www.bearcubscraproom.blogspot.com/ but not completely sure; however, I
wanted to give credit, since it wasn't my original idea.

This simple gift idea includes:
Cardboard/chipboard cut at 4" x 5 1/2"- cover front with paper
4x6 index cards cut in half to make 2 - 4x3 cards
Stack several cards and add to memo board with colored binder clips
Add trim & decor

Larger version size:
4 1/2" x 6 1/2" and uses regular index cards



*This is a great way to use scrap paper, left over stickers & ribbon.  I came across the colored binder clips at a dollar store $1 and 100 large index cards at Big Lot's $1.  You use very little of the supplies so you could make lot's of these for stocking stuffers, co-worker gifts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment