Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goodbye Cricut!!!

Many of you may remember that I recently had to send my 
Cricut Expression back to Provo Craft with a bad LCD screen.

Provo Craft was wonderful and the replacement machine
came, but unfortunately it isn't working properly.  

When cutting it doesn't line up correctly or cut all the way through,
so it's shipping out tomorrow!

Once again, Provo Craft was super nice and asked me to
choose any cartridge I wanted and they 
would send it to me for my trouble!

Thank you Provo Craft for good customer service
and for my "Country Life" cartridge that's on its way...
and my new Cricut Expression!

I'll be crafting Cricutless for a little while longer!


2 comments:

  1. We are so use to crafting with the cricut. It's just part of us. It's good to hear a company stands behind their products. Way to go Provo Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your baby Cricut ;) But congrats on the free cart, That's Awesome!!!

    ~Stacey~
    CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete