Monday, March 21, 2011

Blessings

Just wanted to share a blessing with you today!  As you can tell, I haven't been as crafty lately and not as many creative posts going up.  My health has been up and down with neurological symptoms, but today I had a wonderful blessing!

I went to see a new neurosurgeon today and he found that I have major spinal cord compression due to discs in my neck, which can be corrected with surgery!  We hope this will improve the extreme neurological symptoms, but at least they won't get any worse and I'll be out of danger for more serious injury.

While many people could be scared by the word back surgery...I know God is working in this to provide some much needed relief!  When I am weak, He is strong.  When I just can't take the pain anymore, He sends me to the right Dr. at the right time to give me help!  What more could I ask for?

Whatever situations you are facing that you just don't think you can do anymore, remember God is working in your life and wants to be your strength today and you will see His blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Stay encouraged and keep the faith, he is working on your behalf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God is a very present help in time of trouble. Love and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find a diagnosis to be a blessing. Knowing what is causing something is a relief. I won't go into great detail, but I have had lots of diagnoses. The two most serious were both neurological: MS and disc degeneration for which I have a four level fusion in my neck. I would be glad to talk to you about my experiences if you would like.

    mariannebrinkley at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great testimony here. Blessings.

    Great cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Great to see how you are being so Positive and faithful! I will say a prayer for you right now:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete