Monday, April 11, 2011

Still Here

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here.  
I've needed more rest lately as I await surgery.  
I'm looking forward to feeling better and posting more.  

With the energy I've had, I invested it in a Ladies Day at our Church, 
which was absolutely wonderful!  God blessed with every detail and 
we all left feeling refreshed and ready for ministry.

Thank you for your patience and I plan to post a 
few things before surgery in a few weeks!

Many Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I miss your wonderful handiwork and sweet blogs. Take it easy and keep us posted about your surgery. I have prayed for you and hope all goes well. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the Ladie's Day went well.
    Love and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Selina!! I wanted to drop in and let you know I was thinking of you and I left you a surprise on my blog. :) Hope everything goes good with you!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete